- D.C. visitors are completing the entire “Hop On, Hop Off” Big Bus Tours in record time.
- George W. Bush’s place in history has risen two notches.
- The Library of Congress will make out great with all those overdue fines.
- The comedy team Capitol Steps has enough material for the next decade.
- Kinda makes you nostalgic for Watergate.
- National Symphony players, not used to getting weekends off, say, “Wow! I can wear my uniform to parties!”
- John Boehner really does have something to cry about.
- Religious leaders love it when people lose faith in the government – their numbers are way up!
- “Glass Ceiling” has been replaced by “Debt Ceiling.”
- I can write a Top Ten list and not worry about there being anyone to start a file on me.
OK, Readers, It’s your turn!
Thanks to my husband, my kids, and the staff of the Daily Grill in San Francisco for a lovely dining experience while I jotted these down on my cocktail napkin last night.
October 13, 2013